I am a positive, goal-driven individual with proven abilities in increasing social media engagement and followers, creative thinking and a passion for writing. This blog began as an assignment for class, but has become a place for me to share my opinions and experiences as I have taken on a new role as a public relations professional in the realm of social media.
- RT @TheIndyUltimate: Waves are filling up! Register to #ConquerIndy today so you and your squad get dibs on the time you want! https://t.co… 3 months ago
- RT @CICFoundation: 1 of 9 seniors receiving the Indianapolis Foundation Scholarship. Congrats to Kennedi at @TindleySchools! https://t.co/5… 4 months ago
- RT @WISH_TV: Indy organization gives away $1.5M to help non-profits around Marion County, @JoeMelillo8 reports: wp.me/p4ySt8-2zQL #Da… 5 months ago
- RT @CICFoundation: Thank you @WISH_TV for sharing the passion and dedication of organizations like @ArtMixIndy who are making this communit… 5 months ago
- @BonavitaWorld Your Warranty Claim form is still not working. 4-month old #Bonavita turns off mid brew- worthless now. Pls contact me. Thx 7 months ago
Accidental Billionaires Advertisements advertising aggravator. research animoto astronauts Barkley branding bullying business cards career careers citizen journalism Coca-Cola college Confidence Customer Service David Kirkpatrick Dell discounted college Education election Engagement Erik Qualman Facebook Facebook Pages Fan Page foursquare Google Groupon hulu Indianapolis information internship iPhone Apps jobs journalism Lon Safko marketing Mark Zuckerberg millennial National Louis University networking news online podcasting politics privacy public relations QR QR Code readers QR Codes reading Sarah Howard search search engine SEO social media social networking sony space space explorer badge spirit day St. Louis strategy teaching The Social Network Thisgirlsarah transparency tumblr twitter vCards videos Young professional youtube