I am a positive, goal-driven individual with proven abilities in increasing social media engagement and followers, creative thinking and a passion for writing. This blog began as an assignment for class, but has become a place for me to share my opinions and experiences as I have taken on a new role as a public relations professional in the realm of social media.
- @lerdody We work with several Indy companies on their charitable giving @CICF! Would be happy to provide info if you are still looking. 1 month ago
- RT @IPSSchools: Did you know the Center for Black Literature & Culture Opens at @indylibrary on Oct. 21st? Details: owl.li/YD6z30eMFTe… 1 month ago
- RT @CICFoundation: By 2024, 60% of jobs will require some sort of degree or certificate. A new program is readying our next generation. htt… 1 month ago
- RT @IndyHub: We've listened to the first few episodes of @CICFoundation's podcast, 'For Good'– and you should, too. Read more: https://t.co… 1 month ago
- Beth Mowins is First Female CBS Play-by-Play Broadcaster to Call Browns-Colts Game. neosportsinsiders.com/first-female-c… 2 months ago
Accidental Billionaires Advertisements advertising aggravator. research animoto astronauts Barkley branding bullying business cards career careers citizen journalism Coca-Cola college Confidence Customer Service David Kirkpatrick Dell discounted college Education election Engagement Erik Qualman Facebook Facebook Pages Fan Page foursquare Google Groupon hulu Indianapolis information internship iPhone Apps jobs journalism Lon Safko marketing Mark Zuckerberg millennial National Louis University networking news online podcasting politics privacy public relations QR QR Code readers QR Codes reading Sarah Howard search search engine SEO social media social networking sony space space explorer badge spirit day St. Louis strategy teaching The Social Network Thisgirlsarah transparency tumblr twitter vCards videos Young professional youtube